GonVisor is a Viewer of pictures, comics, magazines, books, images in electronic format. Created to view image sequences, fitting them to the proper size, and to create and open cbr/cbz/cba/zip/rar/ace files of images. Managing these kinds of files, GonVisor allows the user to group in only one file an unlimited amount of sorted pictures, as an album, access of which can be protected with a password.
GonVisor features Features:
* Open jpg, bmp, png, tif and gif files.
* Open and sort a large amount of images to compose a image sequence.
* Open all images contained in a selected folder.
Cbr and cbz files creation
* GonVisor can create cbr or cbz files which contains a group of selected images. The user can define the order they will appear when the cbr/cbz file will be opened and insert a file description(author, date, type...). They can be password protected.
* Easy, fast and good looking interface to view image sequences.
* Full screen mode.
* Image size can be adjusted to the screen, to the screen width or to the screen height.
* Size can be made bigger or smaller applying zoom.
* Images can be printed, selecting the orientation, size and position in the paper, number of cop
* Images, cbr, cbz, cba, rar, ace or zip files can be opened and enqueed in the Windows Explorer.
* Files and folders can be dragged to the GonVisor window to be opened.
* GonVisor is almost compatible with Unix using Wine.
* Easy Control of Winamp from GonVisor and information about the track played is shown in the gonvisor screen.
* Boss/Panic Key! To fool the boss by providing a quick Camouflage.
Fixed some bugs.